Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June 4, 2018

Hello Everyone, another busy week down, 
with news.........

Monday was good, played some more piano, and had a nice lunch at the Davies, I'm going to miss them so much. We also took our car into the service. 

Tuesday and Wednesday were nice busy days.... We had several appointments and we were able to find some new investigators too which was cool. 

Thursday I started an exchange in the evening that went till Friday with Elder Paskett in my area. It was nice to be with him.

Saturday was a big day..... no one showed up from ward 1 to clean the chapel, so Elder Monoalibe and I did. Following that we were busy with several appointments which occupied the whole of the day. Saturday evening was the big news though... 
I'll be being transferred on wednesday to likely my last area of mission...... Grahamstown
Pretty excited, I'll be there in my little two man district follow up training Elder Mofokeng, from the same stake as Elder Monoalibe. Should be fun... about in the middle of PE and East London, I'll take a bus to PE on Wednesday to meet up with my comp and then drive to Grahamstown. 

Sunday was bittersweet, saying goodbye to everyone, It'll be sad to leave but the memories were great. Mdantsane has been one heck of a ride but I've enjoyed it. 

This week will be just a wrap up and start of everything in MD and GT, Love you all

Elder Smith

Us and Tata Hongana, Tata Magwaca (brothers) and Brother Richard

 Bro Kiti

Zizi's send off to Durban, Stevensons, Zizi, me, Tata Lubelwana, Aphiwe, Mama Lubelwana, Elder Monoalibe

Add caption

 4th ward Primary boys

Bishop Lalendle and I

4th ward bishopric

Mkwando family

Visiting a member in a TB Hospital Sunday Night

Mama Notemba

No comments:

Post a Comment