Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 21, 2018

Hey everyone, 86 days left not counting today haha. 

It's crazy how fast time is flying, I'll be turning 21 months this coming friday

This week has gone by in a breeze. 

Monday was a normal P-day, got some good piano practice in on Clair de Lune

Tuesday and Wednesday were just solid work days. We've been trying to find father led families and this week we've been able to have 3 solid appointments with 3 different fathers. Cool stuff, I just hope one of them sticks.

Thursday night I began an exchange with Elder Dennis, a new elder in our zone from Arizona. 

Friday was a nice exchange, kind of reminded me of the times when I was on my first exchange as a new missionary. The only somewhat scary part was giving him his first driving lessons and letting him drive. We also had district meeting which was nice to get some training from Elder Armstrong, our district leader. 

Saturday and Sunday were alright, just good work.

Well until next week's email, this upcoming week should have some nice things happening. 

Elder Smith
heres a funny pic from when I was with Elder Palavi, re-enacting Moroni

No comments:

Post a Comment