Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April 23, 2018

This week has been a rollercoaster,

We've been doing a lot of finding, we're still trying to build our investigator pool. The work is moving smoothly though. We got transfer news and I found out I'll be staying another 6 weeks so that's pretty awesome. I'm excited for what's to come.... there should be a lot of good. 

Saturday was the highlight of the week, Mama Notemba got baptised. It was a great day and she really overcame her fear. Khanyisile, who will be leaving this Thursday for mission to Joburg, baptised and his brother Zizi, who will be leaving June for Durban, assisted. It was great. Afterward she bore a powerful testimony. 

I've been able to see her get taught all the way since first ever visiting the church on Christmas Eve. I even had the opportunity to confirm her on Sunday. 

Aphiwe and Vuyo also got ordained to the office of priest in the Aaronic priesthood and are now preparing for the Melchizedek priesthood. Pretty cool stuff, I hope they both serve mission. They are great guys. 

After church we had Khanyisile's going away event for mission.  

I'm excited for what's to come. Mdantsane really is my home now... There's a reason God puts us where we are. 

Until the next

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment