Sunday, June 17, 2018

Monday, June 11, 2018

My time has wrapped up in Mdantsane.... it just feels like yesterday I got there, my longest but quickest area... 

Monday was nice, 
We went to the Stevensons and cleaned our car and coordinated some travel plans for transfer day coming.
Tuesday we went and picked up orders from the Davies, man I'm going to miss both senior couples they are the best... Tuesday was also a lot of goodbyes, I'm going to miss all those people so much.
Wednesday was a long day....
We got up early in the morning to pick up an elder from the bus stop and then waited there about 4 hours for my bus. Elder Lupeni and I played some guitars to pass the time. Sooner or later I was on my bus to PE... The ride was quite nice, passed a big family of giraffes. We also passed grahamstown.... Wish I could've gotten off right there but my companion was in PE.
Anyway, got to PE and no one was there to pick me up hahaha, so had to borrow a phone and direct the elders to where I was. Later we went to burger king and got dinner and then we were on our way to Grahamstown. 
Thursday we were in the area after a run and planning... the boarding is really nice... the electric blankets are the best at night too.... 
Friday we had our two man district meeting.... next week we'll be joining with KwaMagxaki for theirs (every other week)
To be frank the municipal water is brown so we go to a well to get our drinking water. 
Rhodes university is beautiful... making me want to get back to school almost.... most of our teaching is there with students.
Saturday we played soccer with the men in the branch, pretty fun. had some good snacks after.
Sunday rolled around and the branch is nice, but small.... We meet in a house that's converted to a chapel... it's cozy and nice. The elders quorum president is really cool, he's great motivation in the post mission department haha. 3 of our investigators dropped us but it's alright because the investigator pool needs a good flush. 


Well lots of work to do... until next week

Elder Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment