Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017

Hello everyone! 

This past week has been a fun, crazy, hectic, but a good week of change. 

Monday and Tuesday I said some last goodbyes and well wishes to my families in Mandalay. It was a sad leave, but on to new and good things. 

Wednesday morning we went to Gugulethu chapel for transfers and I got to see my grandson, Elder Fullmer, (Elder Milne's son) and we got a nice 4 generation picture. Following we went to the airport about 9 for our 12:30 flight but it was delayed about 30 min so we sat a few hours at the airport. 

The flight was nice, I got to see all my old areas except for Mthatha from the air which was cool. The flight was pretty empty. 

I arrived in Mdantsane and was picked up by Elder Palavi. We stayed around to help with all the transfer stuff. We went to the area for an hour or two but then we headed back to the airport to pick up another elder coming in a little later. haha, there are 4 Elder Smiths in the mission now so it's easy to get mixed up sometimes. 

We've set some awesome goals and have fasted and we've already seen some immediate effects. We're working closely with less-actives in our ward and it's going really well, even to find investigators. 

Saturday we went to a funeral and had some good food after, following we went to the area and proselyted. 

Sunday we had tons of our less-actives and Investigators at church and it was amazing to have them there. We'll be working hard this coming week and we've already got 35+ appointments until Thursday so it's going to be a lot of fun. 

I'm so happy to be in Mdantsane (East London) again. I feel like Eastern Cape is my home. I can't describe how happy I am... There's going to be a lot of hard work, a lot of fun, and a lot of miracles. 

Our Fellowshipper Thandikhaya had a Mormon Message made about him and my companion and Elder Milne are in it for a second haha. It's pretty cool to watch.


Well, Until next week!
Elder Smith
Mama Doreen

Auntie "B"

President Matsaluka's Family

4 Generations 
Me, Our Fellowshipper "TK" and Elder Palavi


No comments:

Post a Comment