Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 2, 2017

Hey everyone! 

Another week in Mandalay, 13 months and now it's October, It'll be my birthday come another week. Crazy stuffs.

This week for p-day we did a lot of well wishing to Elder Matare, It's crazy he's already home now. I've been working on my caricatures and I did one for Elder Matare and a girl in our area. I also draw on my hand sometimes haha. 

During the week we didn't have as many appointments because the ward was on a temple trip so several of the recent converts were gone, but it's great they were at the temple. 

Wednesday we said goodbye to Elder Matare and my son came in to be with Elder Mthembu. It's super fun to be around Elder Milne again. There's a lot to catch up on. 

Friday President Lebethoa came to our district meeting. It was really nice to have him attend with us and hear his comments. Afterward he took us all to KFC which was pretty awesome. He's really pushing for obedience in the mission which is really nice. 

Because our ward doesn't have a satellite we didn't watch conference but we'll be catching up on it this coming weekend. It was sad to hear of Elder Hales passing. He was a great servant of the lord. 

Well, another week with good stuff that can happen. Until the next!

Elder Smith 





No comments:

Post a Comment