Friday, July 13, 2018

Monday July 9, 2018

Another busy week, things will be changing soon as soon as we stop using the car, the area will be relocating them sometime in the future so we'll see how it goes.
We've been having some struggles with the work as far as appointments falling through and getting solid investigators but hopefully that'll change sometime.
Friday was one of the best days ever, we were in KwaMagxaki for our district meeting and I was in charge of getting the keys from bishop philip. When I was there I was able to see 2 of my recent (well no longer recent) converts from when I was there with Elder Milne and Reedy. Zuko is doing well and so is Kanyiso. Kanyiso surprised me by telling me he only has his immunizations before he can turn in his mission papers! His sister is even getting baptised that we started teaching this coming Sunday...... cool stuff.
The chapel (as always) was having internet issues so we are at another shop that is quite expensive so until the next week!
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment