Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 26, 2018

Hello everyone, another week by...

Last Monday and Tuesday was spent dealing with the Police because of the burglary.... not too fun... especially because the cops are REALLY slow and hard to work with here. But oh well... all part of the job. 

It's been hard using scriptures other than my own (due to the burglary and them being dumped in the rain), it's like an extension of my brain is gone and so teaching is much harder... and since I can't memorize scriptures worth my life, I only remember my highlights and notes as I flip through. 

Tuesday through Saturday was as busy as normal.... quite a crazy experience in the two wards. Our bishopric got reorganized in Ward 1 (at least the counselors) so that'll be cool to work with and see how the work goes now. 

Sunday was my 18 month mark.... time flies pretty quick, it's pretty amazing. I'm no longer a sister missionary haha :) Elder Hawkins has been sick so we've been pushing to do the work. 

Haha, funny story, we had our scriptures ruined by the rain so we baked them in the oven, takes a new approach to feast upon the words of christ, you first have to cook them to feast lol. 

Until next week


I found this comment in a 1979 Ensign at a member's house, you may recognize who wrote it haha.
(Kaden's great uncle, Blaine Lee) 




No comments:

Post a Comment