Friday, December 8, 2017

December 3, 2017

Hello everyone

Another week has passed in Mdantsane and time is flying.

Last Monday we got our mirror fixed that someone smashed and did a little driving around East London. It sure is beautiful. I'm going to miss being so close to the ocean all the time. 

The week started off really busy- we were able to see many investigators and less-actives, but as the week continued things started to slow. The problem is with holidays everyone goes out of town... 

We've started Light the World this week and it has been going well. We've been showing the video to a lot of the people we see. 

Saturday I was on exchanges with Elder Tshwane again. We had a great time but yo- it was super hot and humid. The only good part about the humidity is I don't sunburn. We started the day cutting and laying tile at a members house in Elder Msali and Le Brun's area. Afterwards, we went to the chapel and changed and we were able to see a few great people. I always learn a lot from Elder Tshwane, he's a great elder and good to be around. I hope I get to finish my mission in a walking area maybe, it'd help me lose some weight before I come home hahaha. 

Sunday was nice, it's always good to have fast and testimony meeting. We also had a really nice DA and were able to see some good appointments.

Well, zone conference is this week which will be really nice. Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment