Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19, 2017

Hello everyone from Mandalay in Cape Town!

The prior week has been full of change.

Monday we started out by having our last district P Day in PE by going to Baywest and doing some Ice Skating. Elder Reedy was trying to show us some moves and I got a fun shiner after a slip haha. 

The following Tuesday we said goodbye to the members and people in KwaMagxaki, I really miss them a lot. By far my favourite area so far. 

Wednesday we started bright and early to the airport at 4 to send Elder Ondracek to East London and my flight left at 8 for Cape Town. It was a great flight and we got to Cape Town by 9. We then went to the mission home and then to the Office to pick up my car and then drove to our boarding. The boarding is interesting because it's in a coloured area so it's pretty sketchy haha. 

Our area is interesting and it'll take me a little bit to learn, it was a walking area but now we have a car so it's better. We'll be working really hard as there's a lot we need to do. We'll be building our investigator pool and working closer with members so hopefully that'll get the work up and going good. 

There won't be as many pictures from the area due to some reasons but I'll be sending when I can

Sunday we went to church and had a slow day. The ward likes to sing though which is good.

Today we went and hiked table mountain and my legs still feel like jello, but a must recommended hike. It was awesome, but all uphill. I hope I lost some weight from it haha. 

Well, until next week in Mandalay

Elder Smith

Bishop's family

Me and Elder Steffensen on Sunday
ice skating at Baywest

President and Sister Watson

Table Mountain from the air
Hiking Table Mountain



No comments:

Post a Comment